Topic: New lists
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 3, 2000 5:12 PM

Victor Steinbok

RE: New lists

I assure you this is not the case. I can arrange for direct access for
MathPolemica. The other two, you'll have to contact directly. There are
three options for almost ANY egroups list, provided the list owner has not
turned them off--you can receive every message as it arrives, a daily
digest, or no messages with only web access to archives and new posts.

VS-)