Topic: Stats Exams
Replies: 1   Last Post: May 24, 1996 9:20 AM

Joe H Ward

Re: Stats Exams

Rex --

Are you subscribed to apstat-l? I think some of your messages would be
of interest to that list.

--
Joe

* Joe Ward 167 East Arrowhead Dr. *
* Health Careers High School San Antonio, TX 78228-2402 *
* Univ. of Texas at San Antonio Phone: 210-433-6575 *
* joeward@tenet.edu *