Topic: Introduction from Australia
Replies: 1   Last Post: May 24, 1996 9:28 AM

Joe H Ward

Re: Introduction from Australia

Rex --
Sorry for the long delay in responding to your message. I'm
busily involved in "promoting" AP-Statistics in the San Antonio area.

Your input might be of interest to the apstat-l list.
I assume that by now you have obtained a copy of the AP-Statistics course
preliminary announcement. It is available from ETS. Send email message

"Jim Armstrong (ETS)" <jarmstrong@ets.org>

-- Joe
* Joe Ward 167 East Arrowhead Dr. *
* Health Careers High School San Antonio, TX 78228-2402 *
* Univ. of Texas at San Antonio Phone: 210-433-6575 *
* joeward@tenet.edu *