Topic: Your post to APstat
Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 5, 1996 12:09 PM

Joe H Ward

Re: Your post to APstat

Brian,

Thanks for your message. Perhaps others are having the same problem.

In PINE 3.91, when I respond "YES" to the message "Reply to all
recipients?", the apstat-l list is automatically included in the Cc.

It would be nice to know how many apstat-l folks are having the problem.

:-)

-- Joe
* Joe Ward 167 East Arrowhead Dr. *
* Health Careers High School San Antonio, TX 78228-2402 *
* Phone: 210-433-6575 *
* joeward@tenet.edu *