Topic: apstat archives
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 4, 1996 11:12 PM

Steve Weimar

Re: apstat archives

No, you didn't do anything wrong. I forgot to mention that the search
wouldn't work until tomorrow because we just built the archive today and
the nightly indexing hasn't been run on it yet. Sorry about that. Let
me know if the search isn't working tomorrow.

-- steve

On 4 Nov 1996, Denise Howald wrote:

> RE>>apstat archives 11/4/96

snip snip