Topic: MATH MINUTE!
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 16, 2010 9:48 PM

Jayson Kiang

Re: Alg2 Trig Question
att1.html (2.1 K)

It is in the Integrated Algebra curriculum.

Standard A.A.23 - Solve literal equations for a given variable.

Jayson Kiang
Mathematics Department Chairperson
Longwood High School
631.345.9247
>>> Liz Donahue 09/16/10 6:31 PM >>>

Are solving literal equations part of the Algebra 2 Trig curriculum. I
cannot find it. Just want to make sure.

Liz Donahue
East Islip High School