Topic: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Replies: 24   Last Post: Feb 5, 2013 3:59 PM

Royi Avital

Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit

No, It doesn't work.
IT won't even work if I run Matlab with Administrator rights.

pm <derprzem@gmx.de> wrote in message <6678e1e7-52d3-4d1a-ac7c-0470c6f382ee@q18g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>...
> this issue is wether caused by matlab nor by photoshop. further, it
> does not have to do with the "bitness" of matlab. it has to do with
> the file-system security. matlab needs to write in this folder, but
> win7 prevents it.
>
> to solve it, right-click on the photoshop-matlab-folder, select
> "security" and change the rights for your user to "full control". then
> select the "general" register and turn off the "read-only check box".
> after that, re-run the "testall" script.
>
> cheers
> pm
>

> On Sep 6, 2:04 pm, "Royi Avital" <RoyiREMOVEAvi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Any chance Mathworks would solve it in the next iteration of Matlab?
> > > Has anyone succeeded integrating the 64bit versions?

> > > Thanks.
> >
> > The "Next Version" is out - R2010b.
> > Does anyone know if it was fixed (Now includes the required compiler or something)?

Date Subject Author
2/28/10
Read Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
2/28/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
us
2/28/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
3/1/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
3/1/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Ashish Uthama
3/2/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
3/3/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
3/10/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
3/31/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
8/2/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
9/6/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
9/17/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
pm
9/18/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
9/18/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Abhisek
9/18/10
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
3/13/11
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Kevin
3/13/11
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
3/14/11
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Kevin
3/15/11
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
1/25/13
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Alok
1/25/13
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Alok
1/25/13
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Alok
1/26/13
Read Re: Matlab 2009b and Photoshop CS4 - 64 Bit
Royi Avital
2/5/13