Topic: Problem getting all meta data from DICOM-file
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 2, 2013 10:12 AM

Fredrik Öhberg

Re: Problem getting all meta data from DICOM-file

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for a quick respons. Hopefully we are getting an enhancement soon. For the time beeing we are writing a small dicom-parser ourselves.

Best regards,
Fredrik