Topic: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Replies: 39   Last Post: Oct 16, 2010 10:33 PM

Bishop, Wayne

Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors

Let me introduce you to a very convenient tool known as Google:
"About 976,000 results (0.12 seconds)"

Wayne

At 06:18 PM 9/29/2010, GS Chandy wrote:
> > GS Chandy Posted: Sep 28, 2010 10:05 AM
> >

> > >May I suggest that a practical way out would be to
> > >- -- seek the inputs of ALL stakeholders in the

> > issue
> > >(students; teachers; parents; school administrators;
> >
> > >politicians; and even the 'Educational Mafia' if
> > there
> > >actually exists such a category of stakeholders in
> > >education);
> > >- -- record those inputs;
> > >- -- then, from those inputs, to develop effective
> > >Action Planning to help improve the educational

> > systems
> > >(particularly in math and science where I believe
> > the
> > >situation of 'after-school tutoring' is most severe.
> >
> > BTDT.
> >
> > Haim
> > We're buying shrimp, guys.
> >

>"BTDT" ???
>Sorry to disappoint you, but I am NOT all-knowing as you seem to
>assume. I do know "IMHO", and a couple of others - but "BTDT" is
>unknown territory.
>
>It would be most useful for the comprehension of others (certainly
>of the person to whom that "BTDT" seems to be directed, namely,
>GSC) if you were to explain such an anagram as the above at least
>the first time that you use it in a message. Thanks.
>
>Perhaps ingestion, as fish food, of some of the shrimp that you've
>been so very assiduously purchasing may help you to understand this?
>
>GSC
>("Why Am I Not Surprised?")

Date Subject Author
9/28/10
Read Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
9/28/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
9/28/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Bishop, Wayne
9/29/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
9/29/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/2/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Bishop, Wayne
9/29/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/2/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Bishop, Wayne
9/30/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Richard Strausz
9/30/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/2/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Bishop, Wayne
9/30/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
9/30/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/1/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/1/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Robert Hansen
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/1/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/1/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Jonathan Groves
10/3/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/4/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Jonathan Groves
10/4/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Joel
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Joe Niederberger
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Mark Ge
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Greg Goodknight
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Kelly Stacy
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Dave L. Renfro
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Dave L. Renfro
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Robert Hansen
10/7/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/9/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/7/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Dave L. Renfro
10/7/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Robert Hansen
10/7/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Dave L. Renfro
10/8/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Jonathan Groves
10/10/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/11/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Shimon Zimbovsky
10/16/10