Topic: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Replies: 39   Last Post: Oct 16, 2010 10:33 PM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors

> Let me introduce you to a very convenient tool known
> as Google:
> "About 976,000 results (0.12 seconds)"
>
> Wayne

Thank you for your very 'kind' introduction to the "very convenient tool known as Google".

I'm sure this introduction would surely have saved my life within the next day or two - were it not for the fact, alas, that I do use Google quite regularly. Not in the past couple of weeks, though, because of the flakiness of my Internet connection at the farm where I stay (as clearly mentioned in a response to Haim).

Also, do please try to take the trouble to read some of my earlier messages, which make it abundantly clear that I do use Google regularly.

May I take the liberty to observe that your 'humor', as so brilliantly displayed in your 'kind' introduction to Google, actually puts one in mind of an elephant dancing on a dime (OK, make that a dollar coin). Anyway, thanks for the laughs you believe you may have wanted to give me.

GSC
(("Why, Oh Why, Am I Not Surprised?")

> At 06:18 PM 9/29/2010, GS Chandy wrote:

> > > GS Chandy Posted: Sep 28, 2010 10:05 AM

> > > issue
> administrators;

> > > there
> in

> effective
> > > systems
> believe
> > > the
> severe.
> > >
> > > BTDT.
> > >
> > > Haim
> > > We're buying shrimp, guys.
> > >

> >"BTDT" ???
> >Sorry to disappoint you, but I am NOT all-knowing as

> you seem to
> >assume. I do know "IMHO", and a couple of others -
> but "BTDT" is
> >unknown territory.
> >
> >It would be most useful for the comprehension of

> others (certainly
> >of the person to whom that "BTDT" seems to be
> directed, namely,
> >GSC) if you were to explain such an anagram as the
> above at least
> >the first time that you use it in a message.
> Thanks.
> >
> >Perhaps ingestion, as fish food, of some of the

> shrimp that you've
> >been so very assiduously purchasing may help you to
> understand this?
> >
> >GSC
> >("Why Am I Not Surprised?")

Date Subject Author
9/28/10
Read Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
9/28/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
9/28/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Bishop, Wayne
9/29/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
9/29/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/2/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Bishop, Wayne
9/29/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/2/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Bishop, Wayne
9/30/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Richard Strausz
9/30/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/2/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Bishop, Wayne
9/30/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
9/30/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/1/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/1/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Robert Hansen
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/1/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/1/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Jonathan Groves
10/3/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/4/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Jonathan Groves
10/4/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Joel
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Joe Niederberger
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Mark Ge
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Greg Goodknight
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Kelly Stacy
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Dave L. Renfro
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Dave L. Renfro
10/5/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Robert Hansen
10/7/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/9/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
GS Chandy
10/7/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Dave L. Renfro
10/7/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Robert Hansen
10/7/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Dave L. Renfro
10/8/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Jonathan Groves
10/10/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Haim
10/11/10
Read Re: Why More Students Rely on Tutors
Shimon Zimbovsky
10/16/10