Topic: Mathematician
Replies: 28   Last Post: Oct 15, 2010 8:47 AM

Bishop, Wayne

Re: Mathematician

Some folks appear to not be relating the title
thread to the article and my objection. Certainly
I have my problems with what passes for STEM
preparedness as well as the acronym but my real
objection was yet another article in which
"mathematician" is used in place of "mathematics
education professor" or some other inappropriate "equivalent".

Wayne