Topic: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Replies: 25   Last Post: Aug 13, 2014 9:08 AM

Sanghee

Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <a4838119-7e1f-4864-85a3-4f1cbcfac721@n26g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>...
> How much time does it take? Mine take on the order of 30 seconds or
> so (less time than to launch an MS Office app).

Isn't 30 secs a lot, and enough time for users being curious if the program is really running or not ? I often had to open the task manager to see what's going on. Maybe, I am too impatient.

And, I am wondering, if there is anyway for me to open up an image window real quick when I execute the program, and later on my main GUI window comes up, much like executing Matlab ?

--

Date Subject Author
10/13/10
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Sanghee
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
2/21/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Krishan
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/19/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
ImageAnalyst
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/24/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Arda
8/24/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Bruno Luong
8/20/11
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
5/22/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
amit pathania
5/22/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
7/26/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Yair Altman
11/13/12
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Marc
9/19/13
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
elbaz samuel
8/13/14
Read Re: Compiled Matlab GUI code starts up too slow...
Peter