Topic: dipole 2D radiation pattern.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 28, 2013 12:48 AM

Sebnem

Re: dipole 2D radiation pattern.

I might be too late but what you do is correct. Just plot the absolute and normalized value of f1 like:

theta=0:0.01*pi:2*pi;
f1=cos((pi/2)*cos(theta))./(sin(theta)+eps);
polar(theta,abs(f1)./max(f1))

Hope this helps...