Topic: Creating a List of Online Math Tutoring Sites
Replies: 17   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 1:10 PM

Wayne Mackey

Re: Creating a List of Online Math Tutoring Sites

Jonathan,

Probably the only way to avoid having tutors work the particular
problem is to make it a rule that if you help a student on a
particular problem, you must provide an equivalent but different
problem for the student to work on alone. Students must be given an
opportunity to learn how to solve all equivalent problems, not just
the few assigned.

wayne