Topic: Creating a List of Online Math Tutoring Sites
Replies: 17   Last Post: Dec 9, 2012 1:10 PM

Alain Schremmer

Re: Creating a List of Online Math Tutoring Sites

On Dec 3, 2010, at 11:26 AM, wmackey wrote:

> Just right Jonathan! And I fear that most grades are meaningless
> for both reasons.

On a similar note, I am pretty certain that "placement" in either
Arithmetic or Algebra is meaningless too inasmuch as the students
respond randomly and/or on the basis of extraneous "clues".

Regards
--schremmer