Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 13, 2010 6:37 AM

Danny Whittaker

RE: [ap-calculus] New AP Teacher

Wow, that was totally awesome, I'm amazed at the quick response I got
from so many of you with resources that you use. Thanks so much to all
who replied.

I'm really trying to revamp my course so that it more directly prepares
students for the AP Exam. Next week is our semester exam. Anybody
already have a semester exam I can tweak for my class. I've never done
multiple choice for tests and would love to see some good examples.

Again, this is awesome, thanks to all you who are willing to share your
expertise, makes life much easier for those of us new to the game. I
look forward to soaking it up so I can use it on my students and share
it with other teachers I come in contact with.

Danny