Topic: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Replies: 33   Last Post: Sep 9, 2013 1:16 AM

Daniel Garcia

Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?

Hi all,
Just wanted to share my experience.
To me running on "Vista Compatibility Mode" was the easiest of all the possible solutions. Nothing more to do, no folders to move, everything works fine.

I used the same approach for installing COMSOL 3 and was equally successful after having failed to install/run it with other methods.

Thanks for the tip !!!

PS: I was surprised that "WinXP compatibility mode" doesn't work...

"Celso Montalvo" <RigelCM@gmail.com> wrote in message <hg1att$qmj$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Sebastian,
>
> I tried the Vista Compatibility Mode and it seems to be working OK. No jave messages, plots are correct, properties changing correct. (Matlab 7 in Windows 7 Pro 32 bits, on a Toshiba S300L, Intel Core 2 Duo T6670 220 GHz, 2 Gb)
>
> Thank you for your tip.
>
> Rigel.
>
> Sebastian <reick.sebastian@googlemail.com> wrote in message <36aca404-e31d-41d0-9b5a-efc6d4743953@j4g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>...

> > On 8 Okt., 19:27, "Joel " <joseph.pfeif...@colorado.edu> wrote:
>
> > Inspired by a tip on a related problem (http://www.mathworks.com/
> > support/solutions/en/data/1-AUXDGC/index.html?product=ML&solution=1-
> > AUXDGC), I ran already the Matlab setup.exe in Vista compatibility
> > mode. This alone didn't work either, but setting the Matlab to run in
> > Vista mode finally solved the problem, so now I can use Matlab with
> > Aero still enabled, without java error messages.

Date Subject Author
2/13/09
Read How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
maniacWaltz
2/14/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dave Chen
2/15/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dave Chen
2/19/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dominic
2/5/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Sameer
2/20/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Tamir Cohen
5/30/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
George Zubal
12/12/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Celso Montalvo
11/3/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Prashanth
1/29/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Scotland
3/29/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Luis
5/8/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Ondrej Simecek
5/22/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Pon
5/22/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Pon
5/30/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jonathan
6/3/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
a@a.com
5/17/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Panos
5/20/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
basavangouda gangangoudar
7/17/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
chaithragowda09@gmail.com
12/28/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Fayçal
1/28/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
JT
7/21/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Ryan
10/8/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Joel
11/16/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Sebastian
12/12/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Celso Montalvo
12/13/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Daniel Garcia
1/9/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jun
1/16/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jura Perko
1/17/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Steven Lord
1/16/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jura Perko
5/3/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Erik
9/15/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Felix
2/29/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Georges
9/9/13
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
cmdtechs@gmail.com