Topic: associating .m files with matlab
Replies: 45   Last Post: Aug 14, 2014 2:45 AM

Jonathan

Re: associating .m files with matlab

Sorry, Ethan Leong's method works. You just need to run ccleaner and fix registry issue, and then it should work and open new m in editor only, rather to lauch another instance of matlab. It did not work in the first time, but works thereafter...

Thanks you, Ethan Leong.

Jonathan

"Jonathan Wang" wrote in message <ig0sla$m89$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "Ethan Leong" <chewyeong90@gmail.com> wrote in message <i8ts4r$iu4$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > I found the solution for this.
> >
> > Download ccleaner and run the registry cleaner. Since R2010a is uninstalled, the registry is still pointing towards R2010a. After running the registry cleaner, the problem is fixed.
> >
> > Thanks

> Thanks for the tip, but again, if we are already running matlab, how can we simply open the m file ONLY, rather than launch another instance Matlab and its editor?
>
> Jonathan

Date Subject Author
10/9/10
Read associating .m files with matlab
nishant
10/9/10
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
ImageAnalyst
10/9/10
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Mark Shore
9/10/13
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Zhanhong
10/9/10
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
CHEW YEONG
10/9/10
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Mark Shore
10/10/10
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Steven Lord
10/10/10
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
CHEW YEONG
1/4/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Jonathan
1/5/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Jonathan
1/19/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Jesse Sipple
1/19/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Jonathan
2/21/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
grafikon
3/6/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Muhammad Ali
3/6/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
grafikon
4/3/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Mammar
11/8/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Chad
11/8/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Steven Lord
11/18/11
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
vomov
2/9/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
neiho
2/21/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Amir
3/15/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Godzilla
3/16/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Steven Lord
3/15/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Godzilla
5/2/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
dick mini
5/25/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Gordon
6/11/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
ahahah
6/11/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Steven Lord
6/12/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
vomov
6/15/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
ahahah
11/25/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Johannes
11/27/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Steven Lord
11/28/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Wayne
11/28/12
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
vomov
1/28/13
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Matt H
2/13/13
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Jesse Sipple
4/21/13
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Zack
2/8/13
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Mohamed Talaat Harb
3/14/14
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Salvatore
5/2/13
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
zemerovingian@gmail.com
9/9/13
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
alvinsa
9/9/13
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Yair Altman
8/14/14
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Paul
3/15/14
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
Muhammad Rehan Abbasi
4/17/14
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
kondiik@gmail.com
4/22/14
Read Re: associating .m files with matlab
s183114