Topic: urgent question that needs a response
Replies: 18   Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 12:29 PM

Tennantij@aol.com

Re: urgent question that needs a response
att1.html (4.6 K)

So true and let's look at other nations and they do not have all students get on the "college" track.Guess what, they are ahead of us.We are not challenging the lowest students; we are frustrating them to a point of drop out and what about the brightest ones in the class? So frustrating, isn't it? We just want what is best for our students but sometimes it seems like no one is listening.
Iva Jean Tennant