Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 3, 2011 3:14 PM

Mya Caruso

RE: [ap-stat] Super Bowl Acitivity

I'm using an episode of Numb3rs (season 3 "Contenders")to talk about strength of schedule in the NFL and the need for standardizing values. It comes with an accompanying activity from TI.

Check out: http://education.ti.com/calculators/downloads/US/Activities/Detail?id=7880

:)Mya Caruso
Hawthorne High School

Check out my new proposal at: http://www.donorschoose.org/drcaruso