Topic: Pseudoteaching
Replies: 31   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 9:35 AM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: Pseudoteaching

Richard, this would be a good physics problem, and deserves an answer which I will try to determine later. But to your question about this question in terms of a math lesson, I think one of Dan's admirers (in the comments) puts it best...

"Hey Dan, not sure what I can do with this information, but I love that you did it, and it will make a cool math lesson."

You have to admit, Josh nailed it. Dan points to a set of math bloopers and then turns and runs smack into the same pole. I feel your pain, it is heart wrenching to watch, but you have to see the irony in it.:)