Topic: Pseudoteaching
Replies: 31   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 9:35 AM

John Threlkeld

RE: Pseudoteaching

Interesting post. Are you aware of any Modeling Instruction materials that
focus on mathematics?

Thanks.

John Threlkeld
Mathematics Dept.
Colorado Academy
3800 S Pierce St
Denver, CO 80235

303-986-1501 x2732

CA is a Pre-K through 12th grade independent school with a century-old
tradition of excellence in academics, ethics, athletics, and the arts.