Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 20, 2011 11:24 AM

Rex Boggs

[math-learn] Fraction cartoon - warning: for oldies only!
att1.html (15.7 K)

For the AP teachers ? this is off-topic. But, heck, read it anyway.

I received the email below from a teacher in Australia.

I remember the cartoon well, even though I only saw it once - it was a fantastic cartoon. I especially remember the ending, where there were rumours of mysterious numbers living in the surrounding mountains that couldn?t be written as fractions ....

Sadly I haven?t seen it for like 20 years+ though.

Any idea where/how we can track it down? Anyone else remember it?

Cheers

Rex