Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 20, 2011 11:24 AM

Donald Pfaff

Re: [math-learn] Fraction cartoon - warning: for oldies only!
att1.html (17.9 K)

This looks like something I'd like to see but I don't have
quicktime. Do you?

I remain, my friend, as I have always been and shall ever be,

your most humble and obedient servant,

don pfaff

Quoting ArPeEs@aol.com: