Topic: has any one got defun() to work on matlab 2010a?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 19, 2012 1:24 PM

per isakson

Re: has any one got defun() to work on matlab 2010a?

"per isakson" wrote in message <imvrkg$ifu$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> However, I tried "depfun('mesh')" and got the error shown below. (R2010b (64bit), Windows 7 (up todate) ).
> > In depfun>analyze_trace_all at 489
> In depfun at 312
> ??? The class Logger has no property or method named 'getLogger'.
>
> Error in ==> initclient at 38
> logger = Logger.getLogger('net.jini');
>
> Error in ==> distcomp.schema at 11
> initclient;
>
> Error in ==> depfun>analyze_trace_all at 489
> [arglist{:}] = newdepfun(trace_list,ndf_options{:} );
>
> Error in ==> depfun at 312
> analyze_trace_all; % calls newdepfun

depfun('mesh') causes the above error on my system. I jumped into conclusion and guessed it had something to do with the Java class, java.util.logging.Logger

However, I have my own class, Logger, and now I guess that it shadows the Java class and thus causes the error. Is that possible?
>> which Logger -all
d:\PiaDev\Pia2\Logger.m % Logger constructor

Could it be that OP has a file in the system that causes the crash?

/ per