Topic: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Replies: 56   Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 12:29 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!

On Apr 3, 7:00 pm, Greendistantstar <Greendistants...@iinet.net.au>
wrote:
> On 3/04/2011 4:47 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
>

> > On Apr 3, 6:35 pm, Greendistantstar<Greendistants...@iinet.net.au>
> > wrote:

> >> Not necessary, dumbass. The last 260lb tough guy who thought he had paranormal powers and could kisk
> >> my arse got proved dead wrong.

> >> And unlike you, delusion-boi, I can prove it.
>
> >> So how about you STFU and crawl away now, while you still can, eh?
>
> > if you have to plead me to leave you alone I take it you're a little
> > twerp hiding behind his keyboard.

> > Your little bipolar "Science RuLEs" pinhead brain doesn't even realise
> > you are challenging me to prove my CLAIM in the OP and at the same
> > time squealing otherwise with threats followed by cowardice to ask me
> > to leave you alone.

> > Now if you want to take on Hercules do so, I'll buy you a plane ticket
> > with my self made billion dollar websitewww.CamGirls.comto KINGS
> > BEACH QUEENSLAND.

> > If you want to just laugh at Hercules physique again safe behind your
> > keyboard, I'll buy a plane ticket to your city.

> >http://hercshome.com/herc.jpg
>
> I see you're a sad schizophrenic who stalks women, has made threats to put Ratsak in food and your
> list of delusional beliefs is long and tedious.
>
> Your solicitor didn't deny your dilapidated state of mental health and nor will I.
>
> No point in arguing with your sick mind, so ta ta, Graham Cooper, it was fun while it lasted.
>
> GDS

I never did any of that! Your fluent denial of all things paranormal
got me brutally treated by the police for 10 years at the request of
Australian Skeptics.

The "extortion letter" was never read by my lawyer or the judge.

Read it here.

www.AustralianPolice.com

There is an ongoing defamation case.

See you soon!

Graham Cooper
Groom Computer
Wife Finder
Sex Machine
Genesis Adam
Kings Beach
Queensland

Date Subject Author
4/3/11
Read AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Soporte
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Peter Bowditch
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Greendistantstar
[...]
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Doug Schwarz
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
the man from havana
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
A B
[...]
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/5/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/6/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
camgirls@hush.com
4/8/11
[...]
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Fraud Graham can't help himself
BruceS