Topic: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Replies: 56   Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 12:29 AM

BruceS

Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!

On Apr 3, 12:32 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 4:23 pm, Greendistantstar <Greendistants...@iinet.net.au>
> wrote:

> > > As you have never applied for the prize and I would have nothing to do
> > > with it if you did, I can hardly renege on anything.

> > > When are you going to apply, following the rules of the competition?
>
> I've sent 10 written applications over 10 years and none were replied
> to.
>
> That's why I'm asking you, the guy who told me to apply for the
> $100,000 prize in December 2001.
>

> > We know how it will go though, don't we?
>
> > He applies, fails miserably, then whines about the previously-agreed-to protocols and claims that
> > the skeptics poisoned his powers, the laws of physics hate him etc etc etc.

> > GDS
>
> > "Let's roll!"
>
> That's a little presumptous.
>
> I'm the only psychic on Earth who offers to answers questions BLIND,
> before I'm told the question, and I have 1000 askers names and cities
> on file with their questions and my blind answers.

You have yet to provide *any* answer to these questions. All you'll
do is quote from a book, call it a "channel" of the answer, and refuse
to interpret that channel. If nobody (including you) can convert the
channel to an actual answer, it has no value. It can be interpreted
to have a correlation to the question, but so what? It doesn't answer
the question, in any sense.

> Anyway, skeptics will just trash this claim like all the others.
>
> I answered GDS questions and he verbally abuses me for it.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/29237020@N05/5262218366/
>
> Don't ask me anything ever again you cunt

See, now *that* is why you have no friends.

Date Subject Author
4/3/11
Read AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Soporte
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Peter Bowditch
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Greendistantstar
[...]
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Doug Schwarz
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
the man from havana
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
A B
[...]
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/5/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/6/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
camgirls@hush.com
4/8/11
[...]
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Fraud Graham can't help himself
BruceS