Topic: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Replies: 56   Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 12:29 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!

On Apr 4, 11:52 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 5:45 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I think you and I are on the same page.  If he could consistently
> > > guess correctly at levels significantly above random chance, *that*
> > > would mean something.  In an early test with me, he *did* perform
> > > better than chance, but that was a one-off.  Unfortunately, every time
> > > he's given a chance to demonstrate consistent ability, he finds one
> > > excuse or another to either bail out when it doesn't go his way, or
> > > refuse to even start.  See other threads where I've offered to do
> > > tests for him to demonstrate guessing ability, and he's refused.  I've
> > > repeatedly modified my test protocols to suit his objections, but he
> > > continues to refuse.  It no longer looks like he's merely deluded, it
> > > now appears that he has no belief in special abilities himself.  He
> > > presents himself as a complete fraud, incapable of doing anything to
> > > demonstrate his claims

> > You bullshit every post BS!
>
> > You flat out refused to duplicate the test where I scored 7/11 and
> > the expected was 4/11.

> I welcome anyone to check the archives and see the truth on *that*
> one!

That should be easy, you insisted on 1 (ONE) guess instead of the
original 3 or 4 guesses about 200 times!

> > Every time I come up with a test you make 3 or 4 changes to
> > increase the difficulty by a factor of 10X at every point, then
> > complain
> > non stop 50 times running now that that somehow stops "RANDOMNESS".

> You want tests that emphasize random effects.  I want tests that
> minimize it.  Which one sounds more like a genuine search for
> extraordinary talents, and which one sounds like a fraud hoping for a
> lucky streak.
>

> > You flat out refuse to allow the 2 basic tenets of the ZENNER TEST.
>
> > 1/ 5:1 odds per trial
> > 2/ Show the card after each guess.

> Funny that you should say that, right after I proposed just such a
> test, in the "Question for Sylvia" thread and you snipped it out.
> You're a fraud, and everyone can see it.

What? You admitted your protocol constraints were arbitrary by
CHANGING YOUR TEST and within 24 hours call ME the fraud?

When you clear up your accusations maybe we can agree to a trial run.

Don't worry if I score 1000:1 on my 1000th test I'm sure somebody will
offer to see if it's repeatable or not.

That is the f&cking idea!

Date Subject Author
4/3/11
Read AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Soporte
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Peter Bowditch
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Greendistantstar
[...]
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Doug Schwarz
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
the man from havana
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
A B
[...]
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/5/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/6/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
camgirls@hush.com
4/8/11
[...]
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Fraud Graham can't help himself
BruceS