Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Alex

In aus.tv Graham Cooper <grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:
> James Randi's new book coming out...
>
> THE MAGICIAN IN THE LABORATORY!
>
> I'm going to write my own
>
> THE UNTESTED MINDREADER

THE LOBOTOMY IN THE MAGICIAN
would seem a more apt title for any of your output...

> Actually if Skeptics all had labotamies I would have passed a psychic
> test 10 years ago!

Says the genius who can't work out how to use a spell-checker...

> All they have to do is listen to the applicants and follow the test
> instructions, but none of them do, the $1,000,000 and $100,000AU
> competition prizes are actually for a DEBATING COMPETITION! You have
> to prove your claim is worthy, i.e. make a legallly tight contract of
> the unprovable being provable!

...or manage to successfully complete a single application for one of the
many "DEBATING COMPETITIONS" which form the focus of these ongoing whinges.

Alex.

PS. Still posting to rec.org.mensa after promising not to?
Naughty, naughty.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex