Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 5, 8:35 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 19:29:21 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper
> <grahamcoop...@gmail.com>:
>

> >Actually if Skeptics all had labotamies I would have passed a psychic
> >test 10 years ago!

> You'd pass if skeptics had their labs removed? Just
> curious... dogs or rooms? Do the dogs detect the odor of
> fraud, or does the equipment in the room show that nothing
> is happening? Enquiring minds want to know...

It's like in the novel Cyborg, Steve Austin lost his eye when part of
the cockpit went through and damaged some of his brain. It was
considered not to be a great detriment since they just wanted him to
follow instructions not to CRITICAL THINK his way out of everything.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS