Topic: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Replies: 56   Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 12:29 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!

On Apr 5, 3:25 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 3, 10:21 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Point 2 is NOT a basic tenet of a Zener Test. Showing a card after
> > > each guess makes card counting easier towards the end of the test. You
> > > are given 25 guesses, the results are recorded, you are shown the
> > > results at then of the test.

> > No further BullShit will be replied to.
>
> > That's the way they did it in Ghostbusters.
>
> Your authority is a movie?  One that wasn't ever intended to be taken
> seriously?
>

> > Tell you what.  Every time I guess it wrong I get an electric shock!
>
> > AND every time I get it right YOU get an electric shock!
>
> > None of you have the balls
>
> None of us is crazy enough to want to be shocked one in five trials,
> you mean.  Change it to something that a real psychic would be able to
> do, but a fraud wouldn't, and you'd get takers.  For instance, try the
> 1 in 50 odds you claimed you could regularly beat.

That would take 40 trials just to get something significant.

I've ALREADY STATED THE PROTOCOL

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM.

I DON'T WANT ASSISTANCE DESIGNING THE TEST!

I DON'T DO A SINGLE GUESS - THE OPTIONS INTERFERE

I DONT DO STARS, WAVY LINES - THERE IS NO MOTIVE TO CHANNEL REPEATEDLY

I DON'T DO HIGH ODDS - THE CONSISTENCY DROPS AND IT TAKES LONGER

I DON'T GIVE ANSWERS YOU CAN QUICKLY CHECK - GOD DOESN'T PLAY DICE

I DON'T SCORE 2 WEEKS LATER - THE CHANNELS MUST BE COMPLETE AND
ISOLATED

JUST WORK WITH THE TEST PROTOCOL THAT I HAVE DESIGNED!

IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

NO BARGAINS! NO BETS! NO HIDING ANSWERS! NO VERBAL ASSAULT! NO
CHANGES! NO SUGGESTIONS! NO DEBATE! NO COMPLAINTS! NO STATS FROM
YOU! NO RATIONALE! NO DODGING! NO CONSTANT BRINGING UP THE SAME
STUPID POINTS I'VE ANSWERED 20 TIMES EACH!

JUST PICK A F@CKING WORD AND TELE-ASK IT!

Date Subject Author
4/3/11
Read AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Soporte
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Peter Bowditch
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Greendistantstar
[...]
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Doug Schwarz
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
the man from havana
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
A B
[...]
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/5/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/6/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
camgirls@hush.com
4/8/11
[...]
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Fraud Graham can't help himself
BruceS