Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 5, 10:35 am, Dingo Bob <dingobob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 9:02 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > It's like in the novel Cyborg, Steve Austin lost his eye when part of
> > the cockpit went through and damaged some of his brain.  It was
> > considered not to be a great detriment since they just wanted him to
> > follow instructions not to CRITICAL THINK his way out of everything.

> What's YOUR excuse for a damaged brain then?

9 years non-stop sonic torture today!

I"m the quietest, most considerate, passive person you could ever
meet, this 9 years of screaming onilne is from constant prodding by
torture beams from above. None of you believe it so I got a decade of
it.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex