Topic: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Replies: 56   Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 12:29 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!

On Apr 5, 9:28 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 4, 5:12 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Your authority is a movie?  One that wasn't ever intended to be taken
> > > seriously?

> > > None of us is crazy enough to want to be shocked one in five trials,
> > > you mean.  Change it to something that a real psychic would be able to
> > > do, but a fraud wouldn't, and you'd get takers.  For instance, try the
> > > 1 in 50 odds you claimed you could regularly beat.

> > That would take 40 trials just to get something significant.
>
> > I've ALREADY STATED THE PROTOCOL
>
> You've stated a bunch of different ones, and generally change them
> once the test is under way.
>

> > WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM.
>
> I'm sane and rational.  To you, that's a problem.
>

> > I DON'T WANT ASSISTANCE DESIGNING THE TEST!
>
> That's right, you just want to design a test that's based on random
> noise.
>

> > I DON'T DO A SINGLE GUESS - THE OPTIONS INTERFERE
>
> IOW, you have no special abilities, so you make a bunch of separate
> guesses hoping one will be right.
>

> > I DONT DO STARS, WAVY LINES - THERE IS NO MOTIVE TO CHANNEL REPEATEDLY
>
> IOW, you don't do anything like Zener cards, though you keep going on
> about them.
>

> > I DON'T DO HIGH ODDS - THE CONSISTENCY DROPS AND IT TAKES LONGER
>
> IOW, you only do tests where you have a good shot at "success" by
> chance alone.
>

> > I DON'T GIVE ANSWERS YOU CAN QUICKLY CHECK - GOD DOESN'T PLAY DICE
>
> You don't give answers at all for anything meaningful---you just give
> meaningless "channels", then demand to know what the answer was so you
> can claim "success" by some bizarre association game.
>

> > I DON'T SCORE 2 WEEKS LATER - THE CHANNELS MUST BE COMPLETE AND
> > ISOLATED

> We're still waiting for you to even *try* on the second trial with
> Brad.  You don't "score" at all for most tests.
>

> > JUST WORK WITH THE TEST PROTOCOL THAT I HAVE DESIGNED!
>
> > IT'S THAT SIMPLE!
>
> > NO BARGAINS!  NO BETS!  NO HIDING ANSWERS!  NO VERBAL ASSAULT!  NO
> > CHANGES!  NO SUGGESTIONS!  NO DEBATE!  NO COMPLAINTS!  NO STATS FROM
> > YOU!  NO RATIONALE!  NO DODGING!  NO CONSTANT BRINGING UP THE SAME
> > STUPID POINTS I'VE ANSWERED 20 TIMES EACH!

> > JUST PICK A F@CKING WORD AND TELE-ASK IT!
>
> There's no point in doing that, as you'll just change the rules
> midgame again, and whine about how nobody will test you.  You can't
> stick with a protocol long enough to be tested.  You're a fraud, you
> know you're a fraud, and everyone else here (with a few possible
> exceptions) knows you're a fraud

You're the biggest buffoon I've ever known BS.

All your counterarguments are trivial nonsense and counter to the fact
that I DECIDE THE TEST METHOD.

Multi guesses 5 out of 25 instead of 1 out of 25 just speeds up the
test for 5 TIMES LESS TRIALS.

That's 1 point! All the rest of your garbage is equally demonstrated
as backpeddling.

You are immune to simple facts of scientific method.

Just a huge mental block you have.

Date Subject Author
4/3/11
Read AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Soporte
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Peter Bowditch
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Greendistantstar
[...]
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Doug Schwarz
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
the man from havana
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
A B
[...]
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/5/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/6/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
camgirls@hush.com
4/8/11
[...]
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Fraud Graham can't help himself
BruceS