Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 5, 2:06 pm, Greendistantstar <Greendistants...@iinet.net.au>
wrote:
> On 5/04/2011 12:01 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:

> >> What's YOUR excuse for a damaged brain then?
>
> > 9 years non-stop sonic torture today!
>
> > I"m the quietest, most considerate, passive person you could ever
> > meet, this 9 years of screaming onilne is from constant prodding by
> > torture beams from above.  None of you believe it so I got a decade of
> > it.

> Perhaps the 'torture beams' adversely affect your 'psychic' powers?
>
> This would explain your continual, abject failures, one delusion supporting another....
>
> GDS
>
> "Let's roll

I answered 1000 peoples questions *blind* and was rated by 75% of them
as giving an apt answer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29237020@N05/5262218366/

I've also passed an OBJECTIVE test well over average results which I'm
certain I can duplicate with a much simpler word-guess version but
sketpics are hell bent on not following my protocol which has been set
for 3 weeks now.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex