Topic: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Replies: 56   Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 12:29 AM

BruceS

Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!

On Apr 4, 10:05 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 9:28 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > That would take 40 trials just to get something significant.
>
> > > I've ALREADY STATED THE PROTOCOL
>
> > You've stated a bunch of different ones, and generally change them
> > once the test is under way.

> > > WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM.
>
> > I'm sane and rational.  To you, that's a problem.
>
> > > I DON'T WANT ASSISTANCE DESIGNING THE TEST!
>
> > That's right, you just want to design a test that's based on random
> > noise.

> > > I DON'T DO A SINGLE GUESS - THE OPTIONS INTERFERE
>
> > IOW, you have no special abilities, so you make a bunch of separate
> > guesses hoping one will be right.

> > > I DONT DO STARS, WAVY LINES - THERE IS NO MOTIVE TO CHANNEL REPEATEDLY
>
> > IOW, you don't do anything like Zener cards, though you keep going on
> > about them.

> > > I DON'T DO HIGH ODDS - THE CONSISTENCY DROPS AND IT TAKES LONGER
>
> > IOW, you only do tests where you have a good shot at "success" by
> > chance alone.

> > > I DON'T GIVE ANSWERS YOU CAN QUICKLY CHECK - GOD DOESN'T PLAY DICE
>
> > You don't give answers at all for anything meaningful---you just give
> > meaningless "channels", then demand to know what the answer was so you
> > can claim "success" by some bizarre association game.

> > > I DON'T SCORE 2 WEEKS LATER - THE CHANNELS MUST BE COMPLETE AND
> > > ISOLATED

> > We're still waiting for you to even *try* on the second trial with
> > Brad.  You don't "score" at all for most tests.

> > > JUST WORK WITH THE TEST PROTOCOL THAT I HAVE DESIGNED!
>
> > > IT'S THAT SIMPLE!
>
> > > NO BARGAINS!  NO BETS!  NO HIDING ANSWERS!  NO VERBAL ASSAULT!  NO
> > > CHANGES!  NO SUGGESTIONS!  NO DEBATE!  NO COMPLAINTS!  NO STATS FROM
> > > YOU!  NO RATIONALE!  NO DODGING!  NO CONSTANT BRINGING UP THE SAME
> > > STUPID POINTS I'VE ANSWERED 20 TIMES EACH!

> > > JUST PICK A F@CKING WORD AND TELE-ASK IT!
>
> > There's no point in doing that, as you'll just change the rules
> > midgame again, and whine about how nobody will test you.  You can't
> > stick with a protocol long enough to be tested.  You're a fraud, you
> > know you're a fraud, and everyone else here (with a few possible
> > exceptions) knows you're a fraud

> You're the biggest buffoon I've ever known BS.
>
> All your counterarguments are trivial nonsense and counter to the fact
> that I DECIDE THE TEST METHOD.
>
> Multi guesses 5 out of 25 instead of 1 out of 25 just speeds up the
> test for 5 TIMES LESS TRIALS.
>
> That's 1 point!  All the rest of your garbage is equally demonstrated
> as backpeddling.
>
> You are immune to simple facts of scientific method.
>
> Just a huge mental block you have.

Nope, you just don't understand how random noise ruins the validity of
your tests. You have no psychic ability, you know you don't, and we
know you don't. That's about it.

Date Subject Author
4/3/11
Read AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Soporte
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Peter Bowditch
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Greendistantstar
[...]
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Doug Schwarz
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
the man from havana
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
A B
[...]
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/5/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/6/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
camgirls@hush.com
4/8/11
[...]
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Fraud Graham can't help himself
BruceS