Topic: Hollow earth - the Garden of Eden
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 8, 2011 8:34 PM

Kevin

Re: Hollow earth - the Garden of Eden

On Apr 8, 10:46 am, Craig Feinstein <cafei...@msn.com> wrote:
> A rabbi told me that ancient Kabbalistic texts suggest that the Garden
> of Eden is located in the center of the earth and the earth is hollow.
> (When Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden, they were
> expelled to the outer earth.) Not only this, but the inner earth is
> not Euclidean as we would normally picture it. In layman's terms, "The
> inner earth is in another dimension."
>
> As we know, this sentiment goes against the modern science.
>
> But let's suppose that the earth were hollow and the inner earth were
> "in another dimension". What would the possible topologies of such an
> inner earth look like?
>
> Craig

The Garden of Eden is the Nile Delta... Genesis wasn't written until
after Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt... It's a great mystery
why this wasn't explained in some text or other... The reasons for it
are probably due to the sexually explicit nature of the explanation.