Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Bob Casanova

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:00:47 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by BruceS
<bruces42@hotmail.com>:

>On Apr 8, 2:30 am, camgi...@hush.com wrote:

>> > Graham, your original claim to Randi was manifestly untestable. Despite
>> > multiple attempts online, you have failed to construct a testable claim
>> > which you can then substantiate. Why should Randi listen to you?

>> > Sylvia
>>
>> stop lying.
>>
>> standard placebo test, which I detailed to aus skeptics.
>>
>> subjective is a mole hill, not a 10 year mountain.

>So come up with an objectively measurable protocol to demonstrate your
>magic powers---one which shows a significant, repeatable deviation
>from random effects.

Need I (ahem!) predict that the response will at some point
involve the deity (or possibly weather satellites; see my
other post) and dice?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is