Topic: Hollow earth - the Garden of Eden
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 8, 2011 8:34 PM

Porky Pig Jr

Re: Hollow earth - the Garden of Eden

On Apr 8, 11:46 am, Craig Feinstein <cafei...@msn.com> wrote:
> A rabbi told me that ancient Kabbalistic texts suggest that the Garden
> of Eden is located in the center of the earth and the earth is hollow.
> (When Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden, they were
> expelled to the outer earth.) Not only this, but the inner earth is
> not Euclidean as we would normally picture it. In layman's terms, "The
> inner earth is in another dimension."
>
> As we know, this sentiment goes against the modern science.
>
> But let's suppose that the earth were hollow and the inner earth were
> "in another dimension". What would the possible topologies of such an
> inner earth look like?
>
> Craig

Not sure if it's exactly on topic, but I remember taking Algebra I at
MIT, with M. Artin, and he talked about how you can think of the earth
as a sphere, and "heaven" as another sphere, and how they are
connected to each other. I think his textbook talks about this, but
only briefly. May be the same idea can be applied in this case. If you
have his book handy, check it out.

PPJ.