Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 9, 8:24 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:

> Need I (ahem!) predict that the response will at some point
> involve the deity (or possibly weather ....

SPOT ON!

Very impressive Bob, *I* give you 100% full marks for that precise
prediction about my above response (which was clearly not rigged BTW),
though no skeptic would!

Swap 'deity' for 'daily' weather response and you literally broke
TRILLION:1 ODDS with such a specific prediciton!

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS