Topic: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Replies: 56   Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 12:29 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!

On Apr 9, 2:05 pm, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > WOAH let's stop right there.
>
> > Haven't I repeatedly told you that my paranormal bias is approx. a
> > CONSTANT +50% over the expected score.

> > e.g. HALF RIGHT FROM 3 OPTIONS
>
> > 1.5/50 from 50 options.
>
> You've made a *lot* of claims, many not consistent with others.  You
> had been claiming that you could regularly guess a number from 1 to
> 100, or do the equivalent.  IIRC, you claimed you could do this
> successfully more than half the time.  Later you said you could do it
> with two guesses per number, and also talked about guessing a number 1
> to 50, which is equivalent.

NO!

I'VE TOLD YOU 20 TIMES THAT IS NOT MY CLAIM
AND NOWHERE NEAR MY CLAIM.

50 OPTIONS IS DIFFICULT, BUT I COULD DO IT IF I HAD TO, BUT IT WOULD
TAKE MUCH MUCH LONGER!

YOU KEEP TAKING THE

H Y P O T H E T I C A L

TEST PROTOCOL I USED TO QUIZ PETER ABOUT 'NO GUESSES' AND 'NO MULTI
GUESSES'.

-----------

TRY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS SIMPLE POINT.

A 'LONG SHOT' TEST HAS LOWER CONSISTENCY.

IT CAN STILL PROVE A HIGH ODDS BIAS.

*BUT* IT WOULD TAKE 10000 TRIALS AT 100:1 PER TRIAL
JUST TO SEE IF *ANYONE* WAS INSIDE NORMAL RANGE.

------------

HIGH ODDS / HIGH OPTIONS TRIALS ARE IMPRACTICAL!

------------

REMEMBER THE HELICOPTER ANALOGY

YOU CAN'T JUST PUSH THE THROTTLE UP TO MAXIMUM, THERE ARE OTHER
VARIABLES THAT IT AFFECTS LIKE THE TAIL ROTOR SPEED.

IF MY CLAIM IS 2/5 THEN YOU CANNOT JUST SAY MAKE IT 200/500

---------

WHY CANNOT YOU SEE THAT INCREASING ODDS PER TRIAL
*I N C R E A S E S* THE NUMBER OF TRIALS NEEDED!

Date Subject Author
4/3/11
Read AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Soporte
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Peter Bowditch
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Greendistantstar
[...]
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Doug Schwarz
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
the man from havana
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
A B
[...]
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/5/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/6/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
camgirls@hush.com
4/8/11
[...]
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Fraud Graham can't help himself
BruceS