Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

BruceS

On Apr 8, 7:31 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 9, 8:24 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>

> > Need I (ahem!) predict that the response will at some point
> > involve the deity (or possibly weather ....

> SPOT ON!
>
> Very impressive Bob, *I* give you 100% full marks for that precise
> prediction about my above response (which was clearly not rigged BTW),
> though no skeptic would!
>
> Swap 'deity' for 'daily' weather response and you literally broke
> TRILLION:1 ODDS with such a specific prediciton!

Why do I get the feeling that went straight over his head?
I'm in a paradise, so I don't need a pair of dice. I'll go back to
see my dog, so I have no need of a god. Didn't ole One Stone say
something about an invisible sky pixie and craps?

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS