Topic: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Replies: 56   Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 12:29 AM

George

Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!

On Apr 9, 4:14 pm, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> NO!
>
> I'VE TOLD YOU 20 TIMES THAT IS NOT MY CLAIM
> AND NOWHERE NEAR MY CLAIM.
>
> 50 OPTIONS IS DIFFICULT, BUT I COULD DO IT IF I HAD TO, BUT IT WOULD
> TAKE MUCH MUCH LONGER!
>
> YOU KEEP TAKING THE
>
> H Y P O T H E T I C A L
>
> TEST PROTOCOL I USED TO QUIZ PETER ABOUT 'NO GUESSES' AND 'NO MULTI
> GUESSES'.
>
> -----------
>
> TRY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS SIMPLE POINT.
>
> A 'LONG SHOT' TEST HAS LOWER CONSISTENCY.
>
> IT CAN STILL PROVE A HIGH ODDS BIAS.
>
> *BUT* IT WOULD TAKE 10000 TRIALS AT 100:1 PER TRIAL
> JUST TO SEE IF *ANYONE* WAS INSIDE NORMAL RANGE.
>
> ------------
>
> HIGH ODDS / HIGH OPTIONS TRIALS ARE IMPRACTICAL!
>
> ------------
>
> REMEMBER THE HELICOPTER ANALOGY
>
> YOU CAN'T JUST PUSH THE THROTTLE UP TO MAXIMUM, THERE ARE OTHER
> VARIABLES THAT IT AFFECTS LIKE THE TAIL ROTOR SPEED.
>
> IF MY CLAIM IS 2/5 THEN YOU CANNOT JUST SAY MAKE IT 200/500
>
> ---------
>
> WHY CANNOT YOU SEE THAT INCREASING ODDS PER TRIAL
> *I N C R E A S E S* THE NUMBER OF TRIALS NEEDED!

Warning:
The above is an example of fat fingers typing and a fatheads thinking

Date Subject Author
4/3/11
Read AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Soporte
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Peter Bowditch
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Greendistantstar
[...]
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Doug Schwarz
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
the man from havana
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
A B
[...]
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/5/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/6/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/7/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Brad
4/8/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
camgirls@hush.com
4/8/11
[...]
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/9/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
George
4/4/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
BruceS
4/3/11
Read Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!
Graham Cooper
4/3/11
Read Fraud Graham can't help himself
BruceS