Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 9, 2:19 pm, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 9, 8:24 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>
> > > Need I (ahem!) predict that the response will at some point
> > > involve the deity (or possibly weather ....

> Why do I get the feeling that went straight over his head?

[BOB]
> There are enough
> available catastrophes that you should be able to post one
> next week for the following week.

[BOB] *
> Need I (ahem!) predict that the response will at some point
> involve the daily weather ....

[HERC]
How about a daily weather forecast while we're at it?

* = only 2 similar letters changed - deity->daily

Impressed me when I misread 'diety' as
I PREDICT HERCS RESPONSE WILL BE ABOUT DAILY WEATHER..

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS