Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Bob Casanova

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 18:31:43 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper
<grahamcooper7@gmail.com>:

>On Apr 9, 8:24 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>>
>> Need I (ahem!) predict that the response will at some point
>> involve the deity (or possibly weather ....

>SPOT ON!
>
>Very impressive Bob, *I* give you 100% full marks for that precise
>prediction about my above response (which was clearly not rigged BTW),
>though no skeptic would!

Sure they would, given your recent posts. It's like
"predicting" that water will remain wet.

>Swap 'deity' for 'daily' weather response and you literally broke
>TRILLION:1 ODDS with such a specific prediciton!

Take your meds.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is