Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

camgirls@hush.com

On Apr 10, 6:51 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 21:35:35 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper
> <grahamcoop...@gmail.com>:

> >> Why do I get the feeling that went straight over his head?
>
> >[BOB]
> >> There are enough
> >> available catastrophes that you should be able to post one
> >> next week for the following week.

> >[BOB] *
> >> Need I (ahem!) predict that the response will at some point
> >> involve the daily weather ....

> Nope: "deity". As in (your repeated statement) "GOD (or
> GOES) DOESN'T PLAY DICE!". Whatever relevance that has...
>

> >[HERC]
> >How about a daily weather forecast while we're at it?

> Already answered; still waiting for *any* verifiable
> prediction...

I predicted Space Shuttle Explosion 365 days before
Boxing Day Tsunami 10 days before
Qld Floods and Cyclones days before
Christchurch earthquake days before
"Bowditch Errs but comes through" predicted for early 2011 4 months
before

and 3 Towns I've lived or worked at all had a disaster in the space of
2 weeks last Jan
immediately after I posted to 50 Qld Government emails
"YOU GET HIT HARD AND IT KEEPS ON COMING"
i.e. the rain kept on coming until half the state was underwater the
next week.

Toowoomba (high school) floods
Townsville (lived most of last decade) cyclone
Kelmscott (worked) bushfire

Since you toss all of these time stamped forecasts aside with your
idiot heathen ears there is no use doing any more.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS