Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 11, 6:08 am, george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
> On Apr 11, 6:14 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>

> > On Sat, 09 Apr 2011 13:51:16 -0700, the following appeared
> > in sci.skeptic, posted by Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off>:

> > >On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 21:35:35 -0700 (PDT), the following
> > >appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper

> > >Nope: "deity". As in (your repeated statement) "GOD (or
> > >GOES) DOESN'T PLAY DICE!". Whatever relevance that has...

> > >Already answered; still waiting for *any* verifiable
> > >prediction...

> > ><snip irrelevantia>
>
> > Still waiting...
>
> In that case you have a lifelong wait...
>
> The only thing out of that quarter is lies, damned lies and
> unsubstantiated statistics

Here are 3 of my premonitions ON RECORD!

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_usubject=proof+of+god+0202+2002
FEB 2 2002 I post PROOF OF GOD 02 02 2002 to a dozen newsgroups
1 year to the day later the Space Shuttle exploded

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?as_usubject=dark-day-monday
DEC 14 2004 A ouigee board warning of global catastrophe - DARK DAY
MONDAY
2 weeks before the Boxing Day Tsunami killed 100,000 people ON A
SUNDAY

http://hercshome.com/my-fault.png
Days before Queensland floods and cyclone.
YOU GET HIT HARD AND IT KEEPS ON COMING (THE RAIN)
Emailed to 50 Queensland Govt. departments

-------------

I'm not saying it's a simple matter that it's definitive,
but that's 3 of the biggest natural disasters of the last decade
predicted,
and I don't make any predictions other than
the ones that DO show some results.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex