Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 11, 5:41 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:46:10 -0700 (PDT), Graham Cooper
>

> <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Given that a prediction is "a statement made about the future" I'd say
> >> you are full of shit. Situation Normal.

> >> Shill #2
>
> >2 days later I explained DARK DAY MONDAY was "predict a catastrophe"
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/1f3d3f27c20f32b2\
>
> >Message from discussion DARK DAY MONDAY
>
> >----8<-------------------
>
> >|-|erc    View profile
> >More options Dec 14 2004, 8:21 pm

> >Newsgroups: aus.tv, sci.skeptic
> >From: "|-|erc" <h...@r.c>
> >Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:21:20 +1000
> >Subject: Re: DARK DAY MONDAY
> >"Monty" <nomeneit...@hotmail.com> wrote in ...

> >>   "|-|erc" <h...@r.c> wrote in messagenews:327rkgF3fqicnU1@individual.net...
> >>   > my Ouigee board is playing up again.... hope its global and not related
> >> to me!

> >>   > Herc
> >>   > --
> >>   > Capitalism meets Communism ~ limit 1 skyscraper per billionaire

> >>   It's "Ouija" board - from the French "oui" and German "ja" both meaning
> >> "yes".  I'm not picking on you but a lot of people get this wrong.  It's
> >> what I use to drive suvvdj nuts.

> >just taking a stab at the spelling, weegee is even used.
> >actually it was  DARKFALZ, DAVID, MONTY, DAVID   dark day mon day
> >just after I got the message 'you can predict catastrophe'.  gave me a
> >shiver
> >reading out the names..

> >Herc
>
> >-----------------------8<------------
>
> >DEC 14 - HERC "predict a catastrophe" "DARK DAY MONDAY"
>
> >DEC 26 - 100,000 DEAD mid Sunday
>
> Nope. Sorry. Don't see any statements made about the future in any of that
> bullshit.
>
> Maybe I'm not crazy enough?

just plain stupdity!

"actually it was DARKFALZ, DAVID, MONTY, DAVID dark day mon day
just after I got the message 'you can predict catastrophe'"

GROUPS: aus.tv SCI.SKEPTIC
SUBJECT: DARK DAY MONDAY
DATE: 12 DECEMBER 2004
TOPIC: Ouija Board message
FOLLOW UP POST 14 DEC - *I* can predict catastrophe

2 WEEKS LATER
BOXING DAY TSUNAMI HIT ON SUNDAY

Any school kid can see it's a valid prediction and a hit.

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS