Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Government Shill #2

On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 02:10:08 -0700 (PDT), Graham Cooper
<grahamcooper7@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 11, 5:41 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:46:10 -0700 (PDT), Graham Cooper
>>

>> <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >2 days later I explained DARK DAY MONDAY was "predict a catastrophe"
>>
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/aus.tv/msg/1f3d3f27c20f32b2\
>>
>> >Message from discussion DARK DAY MONDAY
>>
>> >----8<-------------------
>>
>> >|-|erc    View profile
>> >More options Dec 14 2004, 8:21 pm

>> >Newsgroups: aus.tv, sci.skeptic
>> >From: "|-|erc" <h...@r.c>
>> >Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:21:20 +1000
>> >Subject: Re: DARK DAY MONDAY
>> >"Monty" <nomeneit...@hotmail.com> wrote in ...

>> >just taking a stab at the spelling, weegee is even used.
>> >actually it was  DARKFALZ, DAVID, MONTY, DAVID   dark day mon day
>> >just after I got the message 'you can predict catastrophe'.  gave me a
>> >shiver
>> >reading out the names..

>> >Herc
>>
>> >-----------------------8<------------
>>
>> >DEC 14 - HERC "predict a catastrophe" "DARK DAY MONDAY"
>>
>> >DEC 26 - 100,000 DEAD mid Sunday
>>
>> Nope. Sorry. Don't see any statements made about the future in any of that
>> bullshit.
>>
>> Maybe I'm not crazy enough?

>just plain stupdity!
>
>"actually it was DARKFALZ, DAVID, MONTY, DAVID dark day mon day
>just after I got the message 'you can predict catastrophe'"
>

>GROUPS: aus.tv SCI.SKEPTIC
>SUBJECT: DARK DAY MONDAY
>DATE: 12 DECEMBER 2004
>TOPIC: Ouija Board message
>FOLLOW UP POST 14 DEC - *I* can predict catastrophe
>
>2 WEEKS LATER
>BOXING DAY TSUNAMI HIT ON SUNDAY
>
>Any school kid can see it's a valid prediction and a hit.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nuttier than rat shit in a walnut warehouse!

--
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper
Alex
BruceS