Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Bob Casanova

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:08:23 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by george <gblack@hnpl.net>:

>On Apr 11, 6:14 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
>> On Sat, 09 Apr 2011 13:51:16 -0700, the following appeared
>> in sci.skeptic, posted by Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off>:
>>

>> >On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 21:35:35 -0700 (PDT), the following
>> >appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Graham Cooper

>> >Nope: "deity". As in (your repeated statement) "GOD (or
>> >GOES) DOESN'T PLAY DICE!". Whatever relevance that has...

>> >Already answered; still waiting for *any* verifiable
>> >prediction...

>> ><snip irrelevantia>
>>
>> Still waiting...

>In that case you have a lifelong wait...

Yeah, but that fact (his inability to predict anything)
needs to be reiterated occasionally.

>The only thing out of that quarter is lies, damned lies and
>unsubstantiated statistics ...

I'd go with "delusions" rather than lies; it's yet to be
demonstrated that he has the faintest idea what the truth
actually is.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is