Replies: 154   Last Post: Apr 19, 2011 4:25 AM

Graham Cooper

On Apr 12, 7:40 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:08:23 -0700 (PDT), the following
> appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by george <gbl...@hnpl.net>:
>

> >On Apr 11, 6:14 am, Bob Casanova <nos...@buzz.off> wrote:

> >> Still waiting...
>
> >In that case you have a lifelong wait...
>
> Yeah, but that fact (his inability to predict anything)
> needs to be reiterated occasionally.
>

> >The only thing out of that quarter is lies, damned lies and
> >unsubstantiated statistics ...

> I'd go with "delusions" rather than lies; it's yet to be
> demonstrated that he has the faintest idea what the truth
> actually is.

Nope! You guys are reverse engineering your denial (conclustions)
based on your ASSUMPTION that predicting catastrophes is impossible.

It's very clear.

14 DEC 2004 in same thread
"actually it was DARKFALZ, DAVID, MONTY, DAVID dark day mon day
just after I got the message 'you can predict catastrophe'"

THIS IS WHERE I CLARIFY THAT IT WAS A PREDICTION OF CATASTROPHE
BECAUSE I POSTED "DARK DAY MONDAY" ON A SUNDAY IN SCI.SKEPTIC
AND NOTHING HIT *THAT* MONDAY - THE NEXT DAY.

GROUPS: aus.tv SCI.SKEPTIC
SUBJECT: DARK DAY MONDAY
DATE: 12 DECEMBER 2004
TOPIC: Ouija Board message
FOLLOW UP POST 14 DEC - *I* can predict catastrophe

2 WEEKS LATER
BOXING DAY TSUNAMI HIT ON SUNDAY

Date Subject Author
Graham Cooper